Apache ActiveMQ ™ is the most popular and powerful open source messaging and Integration Patterns server.
• Supports a variety of Cross Language Clients and Protocols from Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP
• OpenWire for high performance clients in Java, C, C++, C#
• Stomp support so that clients can be written easily in C, Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP, ActionScript/Flash, Smalltalk to talk to ActiveMQ as well as any other popular Message Broker
• Full support for the Enterprise Integration Patterns both in the JMS client and the Message Broker
• Supports many advanced features such as Message Groups, Virtual Destinations, Wildcards and Composite Destinations
• Spring Support so that ActiveMQ can be easily embedded into Spring applications and configured using Spring's XML configuration mechanism
• Tested inside popular J2EE servers such as TomEE, Geronimo, JBoss, GlassFish and WebLogic
• Supports pluggable transport protocols such as in-VM, TCP, SSL, NIO, UDP, multicast, JGroups and JXTA transports
• Supports very fast persistence using JDBC along with a high performance journal
• Designed for high performance clustering, client-server, peer based communication
• REST API to provide technology agnostic and language neutral web based API to messaging
• Ajax to support web streaming support to web browsers using pure DHTML, allowing web browsers to be part of the messaging fabric
• CXF and Axis Support so that ActiveMQ can be easily dropped into either of these web service stacks to provide reliable messaging
• Can be used as an in memory JMS provider, ideal for unit testing JMS
Contents related to 'Apache ActiveMQ'
ZeroMq (ØMQ): ØMQ is a high-performance asynchronous messaging library aimed at use in scalable distributed or concurrent applications.
Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ): Message Queuing (MSMQ) technology enables applications running at different times to communicate across heterogeneous networks and systems that may be temporarily offline.